Remember remember, how is it November?

Like, how is it November already?

I’ve been trapped in a whirlwind yet again. Lots of work, school work, business development, more work. . 

I wrote last time that I started seeing some effects of sharing my traumas with the UBC students. It would appear looking at my charts that I’ve been having a time since. It’s began taking on physical symptoms and I’ve started dissociating again. Oh man.

Last time this happened was 2019 and I had started some trauma therapy that got swiftly closed down by my psychiatrist. So it looks like another leave of absence from work to get back on my feet.

It’s kinda gives me the opportunity to get school work back on track, I’ve been running at least 3 days behind with every assignment.

I’ll take a moment to say I’m grateful for the crisp chill in the air and the multicoloured leaves floating around the sky. 

I’m grateful that I’m marrying my best friend in 53 days.

I know I’ve got this. I took on too much. But it’s my responsibility, to my wellness, to recognize the signs of stress endured relapse and take the control back.

Whooooah it gets better.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment