New Year, Same Me, Extra Goals

I often roll into the new year with lofty goals and an attempt at a second coming haha, not this year.

Last year weighed heavy. It was my first full year experiencing work and student life in the Mental Health field, whilst navigating my own illness and all that comes with it.

I think I done well, but I am moving into this year holding boundaries and curiosities at their highest.

This isn't the year for me to make a big list of the things I wish to accomplish in the next 12 months, instead, its me breaking down my previous lists in an attempt to work smarter and create bigger, bolder dreams for myself.

I left 2021 a bit depleted. The weight of the year coupled with health challenges and a family loss, which was quickly moved past to focus on our wedding - oh yeah, I'm a Mrs. now!

The wedding was beautiful, magical, all we could have hoped for. And I got to see our parents for the first time in two years thanks to Covid.

On reflection it was all a bit of whirlwind and the past couple of weeks I've been faced with the grief that I unwillingly pushed to the side. 

This next two weeks is solid me time, to bring myself back to ground and focus on what's most important right now.

Our brand spanking new Positive Relations Media Wellness Hub is now live. Sharing media by our wellness contributors from all over the world. As a collective we know that wellness looks different on everyone, and with that in mind we offer tools for movement, expression, relaxation, creativity, research, perspective and much much more to come.

With Covid (hopefully) taking more of a back seat over the next 12 months, we hope to move into in person live events both on and offline, allowing our resources to be accessible for everyone. 

I'm proud at how far we have come in the past year, from a delusional dream to a substantial reality. Big thanks to the entire team for helping bring my vision to life!!

Well, brief update from me. But that's about it in my world.

Focus, vision, passion & purpose.

Much love always xo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment