It’s nice to have friends again.

 I said ‘it’s nice to have friends again’ to a cab driver the other day and he kept laughing.

It’s not like I stopped having friends, but hell it’s nice to hug and dance again.

So yeah, I’m glad things are moving forward!

The last few weeks have been lots of friend time and catching up with everyone, pure magic.

We just came back from an overnight on the gulf island of Saltspring, it’s so beautiful and relaxed there and we spent time with some of our fave people. 

On Friday I completed a Mental Health First Aid course and I’m quite motivated with the idea of becoming a Mental Health First Aid Facilitator. The idea of running my own workshops is super exciting to me and I thoroughly enjoyed WRAP Facilitator training. Mmmm maybe sometime soon.

Not much else has been happening in my world, lots of exciting things at work, as always. In fact! I’m going to be part of a webinar in two weeks. I’m very excited to share with others the journey of peer support in the the transitional discharge model. Link here.

A couple of weeks ago I came home to a certificate of appreciation from the medical faculty at UBC & UVic. So kind and considerate of them recognizing my time as a volunteer patient. ❤️

I know I say it all the time, but I can’t believe everything has led to this. I don’t think I’ve ever been more content and passionate in my entire life. 

Eeeeehhhh

Im tired.

Bedtime.

Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment